An Open Letter To You – My Reader (Fan).
From My Heart!
This is an Open Letter – and especially directed to those that consider me as ‘Trouble’ – or ‘Adversary’!
- If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his own hand; if he cannot, then raise voice and speak out against it; if he cannot do even that, then dislike or hate it in your heart, but that is the lowest degree of faith – The Hadith
- I have a right to my anger, and I don’t want anybody telling me I shouldn’t be, and that something’s wrong with me because I get angry – Maxine Walters
- Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life
- No need for revenge. just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you are lucky, God will let you watch – Good Karma
- Don’t bother about people who judge you without knowing you … Remember, dogs bark if they don’t know the person
- Some people will love to hate you for all the wrong reason but they’re not worth your attention
Life is very awkward and strange. People do bad things to you – insult your intelligence and integrity – ridicule you as a person – and expect you to remain quiet – and do nothing about it! Turn the other cheek! Let me poke out the other eye – and please do not turn or squirm while I am doing this to you – or you will make me more annoyed and angry with you!
Why should you act differently? I am doing the same to the others – and they take it quietly! Why should you be different? You are a very difficult person. Too many chips on your shoulders. Who do you think you are? You are too much!
Well – perhaps I am different! Our Late Father brought us up to stand our grounds – and never to be scared or afraid! Speak the truth always. And let no one – simply no one – to treat you badly – or try to ridicule you – or make you feel small or inferior!
Frankly, I am the easiest person to handle. Treat me with respect and kind words – and I will try to bring the moon to you! I simply do not allow anyone to rough shod and treat me badly – and yes I react very badly – after trying very hard to remain collected and quiet – patient and tolerant – and even caution and warn you in the process.
But if repeated incursions and Red Lines are crossed – yes I come charging in! That is me – Take Me – Or Leave Me!
I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best – Marilyn Monroe
Some More Sayings –
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option – Nina Potts-Jefferies
- Only trust someone who can see three things in you: The sorrow behind your smile; The love behind your anger; and the reason behind your silence
- Life cannot defeat a Writer who is in love with writing , for life itself is a Writer’s love until death – Edna Ferber
- Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people – Baihaqi
- If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people – Virginia Woolf
- Staying quiet doesn’t mean I have nothing to say, it means I don’t think you are ready to hear my thoughts – James McCosh
- Treat others as you want them to treat you because what goes around; comes around! – Arthur Wing Pinero
- What the public criticizes in you, cultivate it, it is you – Jean Concleau
- I’m only responsible for what I say not for what you understand
- Never put the key to your happiness in someone else’s pocket!
The Question To Ask Here – Did you give reason – or contribute – for me to react this way? Remember – it takes Two to Tango! I am not a mad person – to tango alone!
Best Wishes and Regards,
Majid Al Suleimany
October 29th, 2013